CSE Faculty Recognized as AI 2000 Most Influential Scholars Honorable Mention in 2021
Seven CSE faculty members are recognized as "AI 2000 Most Influential Scholars Honorable Mention" in 2021.
The AI 2000 Most influential Scholar Annual List will name 2,000 of the world's top-cited research scholars from fields of artificial intelligence over the next ten years (2020-2029). The list covers 20 sub-fields of AI. The top 10 most-cited scholars of their respective sub-field over the past 10 years are named as "AI 2000 Most Influential Scholars" and the top 11-100 scholars are recognized as "AI 2000 Most Influential Scholars Honorable Mention".
Professors who made to the AI 2000 Most Influential Scholars Honorable Mention in 2021 are:
- Prof. Dik-Lun Lee, ranked no 56 in Information Retrieval and Recommendation.
- Dr. Ming Liu, ranked no 68 in Robotics.
- Dr. Yangqiu Song, ranked no 74 in AAAI/IJCAI.
- Prof. Huamin Qu, ranked no 34 in Visualization.
- Prof. Qiang Yang, ranked no in 17 AAAI/IJCAI and no 67 Data Mining.
- Prof. Dit-Yan Yeung, ranked no 37 in Data Mining.
- Prof. Tong Zhang, ranked no 98 in Machine Learning.
Congratulations to the awarded influential faculty members!
For more information, refer to the official announcement.