This section describes what methods you plan to use to do your FYP. Most FYPs include the following four methodology phases:
- About the theory and concepts you will use
- Should flow naturally from your Literature Survey
- About coding and tools
- Doing things
- What you will do to make sure your implementation works properly
- Black box, white box, regression testing, etc.
- Compare your test results to your stated objectives
- Honestly state if you were successful or not
You may want to review your notes from COMP 3111, Software Engineering. Your notes can be used as a basis for your FYP Methodology section, but of course the details will probably be different.
Copyright HKUST CSE Dept. 2023
Blog template built for Bootstrap
Back to top