Below is a possible checklist for you to finish up well. Not all of the items will apply to you or your group, and only three or four items are actually mandatory. Most are just suggestions.
If you need volunteer testers, then:
- Recruit some friends ASAP (the more the better)
- If it's appropriate and within your budget, hire people on Amazon Mechanical Turk to do testing for you.
- Collect photos and/or video clips of the testing process (regardless of who does it).
- Prepare an online questionnaire for user feedback (e.g., Google Forms) and ask the testers to complete it.
- For web applications, use a free dead link checker to identify any broken or invalid links